MB Personal Builder™
The Guide You Need
The MB Personal Builder™ program of Inco Steel Buildings, Inc. ensures that each customer is completely satisfied.
You will only find the MB Personal Builder™ system fromallows the customer to work with a single point of contact for every aspect of the construction process, from start to finish for Single Source Accountability.
Inco's My Personal Builders are a group of talented professionals who help clients realize their dreams.
Inco's Twelve Guidelines to Metal Building Success™
Inco’s MB Personal Builder™ is
- An effective communicator who is easy to access, easy to meet with, and is on-site every week during business hours.
- A licensed expert that will oversee the customer’s contract.
- Responsible for performing the work, and not the customer. Site preparation is the customer’s sole responsibility, the building construction is not (Unless otherwise specified in the contract agreement).
Inco’s MB Personal Builder™ will
- Organize the pre-construction phase design, development, pricing, and planning, and the construction phase scheduling, and management of the whole project on behalf of the customer.
- Implement the signed Contract To Build Agreement.
- Start-up and close-out the job per the Contract Agreement.
- Schedule and coordinate all municipal building inspections, and collect all draw payments due to Inco Steel Buildings.
- Promptly return phone calls and emails the same day.
- Ensure that all work will be performed in accordance with the contract specifications and in compliance with all applicable N.C. State Building Codes.
- Manage the entire construction process for its customers, from the pre-construction phase to the final closeout of the construction phase.
- Certify that all Work is Performed and Guaranteed by Licensed Trade Professionals.
Solely oversee all related work on the jobsite to include the installation of: The Solid Steel Frame, 26-Gauge Roof, and Siding Panels, Monolithic Concrete Foundation, Footings, 4-inch or 8-inch Thick Slab, Walk Doors, Drive Doors, Windows, R-25, R-30 Fiberglass Batt Insulation, Electrical System, 100 or 200 AMP Breaker Panel, Wall Switch, Exterior LED Lights, and LED Interior Lighting Fixtures, and Commercial Gutters, Downspouts, Drain Pipes.