Metal Building & Steel Building Refurbishment
Call Inco Steel Buildings to develop a program, and price quote for a metal building refurbishment, or metal building conversion.
Inco is North Carolina’s leading metal building refurbishment and steel building restoration company. Let Inco handle your metal building overhaul, restoration, renovation, and repair needs.
Metal Building Refurbishment & MB Conversions
Inco Steel Buildings specializes in repairing metal buildings and converting metal buildings into revenue-generating properties. Your entire building can be renewed to new condition by Inco Steel Buildings, we provide metal building overhaul and steel building renewal services.
Add Bathroom, HVAC, Insulation in Metal Buildings
Would you like a bathroom in your metal building? Each bathroom system is designed by Inco, the concrete is removed, and our plumbing contractor will install the type, size or configuration that is ideal for you. HVAC, Electrical or Insulation, Inco is services provider to refurbish your metal building.
Roof, Exterior, Interior Metal Building Refurbishment
Every aspect of the building will be updated by Inco: the roof, the exterior, and the interior. Together with our trade partners, we do the work.
Metal Building Refurbishment Specialist
Inco is a single source of responsibility: one company, one contact, one contractor, one phone number. No company offers more comprehensive services to to repair, restore or refurbish a meatal building.
Whole Metal Building Refurbishment Services
Our whole building services include Interior Finishing, Heat and Air, Plumbing, and Electrical and Insulation Systems, Roof Coating and Roof Replacement, Exterior Painting and Wall Siding Replacement, Door, and Window Replacement.
Refurbished Metal Buildings That Generate Rental Income
As the industry leader in metal building refurbishments, we provide comprehensive estimates and plans to convert steel buildings for private, industrial, or commercial use.
- Rent-Generating Properties: We refurbish metal buildings to generate rental income.
- Private Use: We refurbish metal buildings for private use by individuals, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Church Use: We refurbish metal buildings for private use by churches and ecclesiastical religious groups.
- Business Use: We refurbish metal buildings for small businesses, studios and commercial sales.
- Investment Resell: We refurbish metal buildings for investors who buy and resell properties for a profit.
- Industrial Park Resell: We refurbish metal buildings for investors who buy and resell commercial and industrial properties for a profit.